Maxsave - Awful Customer Service

JayDay 19:07 11 Jul 2006

I have been using Maxsave for a few months click here and everything was fine. Cheap cartridges and free delivery. This all ended on 12th April when an order failed to arrive. They never answer the phones, a letter was never replied to and numerous emails have been ignored.

Use this company at your peril.

oresome 19:16 11 Jul 2006

Unfortunately, it's only when things go wrong that you find out how good a service a company really gives.

JayDay 19:25 11 Jul 2006

You are dead right. What I do now is place my first order over the phone that way I can get some feeling for the company.

Stuartli 20:38 11 Jul 2006

Cheap cartridges and free delivery don't exactly create the financial foundations for a top class, instant attemtion after sales service.

Stuartli 20:40 11 Jul 2006

By the way it's taken some time for you to raise the issue from April 12th in this forum.

JayDay 20:42 11 Jul 2006

I have been pretty patient with them :)

Stuartli 21:06 11 Jul 2006

Just had a look at the website.

I would be very suspcious of a company that boasts: "Our newest cartridges include C86 Epson ink cartridges, Photo R300 cartridges"..:-)

Not sure how old the C86 model is but the R300 (which uses the same cartridges as the R200) has been around for at least two years.

rmcqua 10:09 12 Jul 2006

... is at least 18 months old.

spuds 10:46 12 Jul 2006

Stating that they have a 'new' range of cartridges, doesn't imply that their website or company are out of date.Perhaps public request, have initiated this extra addition!.

I have noticed that they do not have a very comprehensive range. But in the case of the Lexmark X5150 printer, their originals cartridges are very well priced ( might consider a purchase) :O)

JayDay-- If you paid by credit card,then contact the credit card company. They could perhaps advice you, whether the company is still trading and requesting payment transfers!.

JayDay 12:02 12 Jul 2006

I did indeed pay by credit card, and will follow your advice.

JayDay 12:51 12 Jul 2006

After posting this yesterday I sent Maxsave one last email. To my surprise I received this email a few moments ago.

dear customer
i shall resend the goods
regards
tumins

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)