Maria Rosa

joel42 18:06 29 Apr 2006

Just thought I'd share with forum members the amazing luck I'm about to have. A lady called Maria Rosa who can predict the future, and lives in Vetroz in Switzerland has chosen me, from all the people in UK to take advantage of her amazing talent. For just £ 15 she will give me advance notice of the winning numbers in a forthcoming Euro lotteries draw, and if I respond within 5 days, she will give me extra chances and a magic jewel that will help me to predict the future. All this with a full money back guarantee. Sounds to good to miss-oh yeah!!

Mr Mistoffelees 18:13 29 Apr 2006
  Arnie 19:12 29 Apr 2006

Ask her for the winning numbers and tell her when you win the big one, not only will you send her the £15, you will add an extra £100,000 as well!

As I have never bought a lottery ticket even with a small chance of my winning, it amazes me how anyone would send anything to these charlatans with no chance of receiving anything.

Anyway thanks for the warning.

Stuartli 20:20 29 Apr 2006

What's more if, like all those horse racing experts, she can forecast the future Euro numbers so accurately, why would she want to share it with anyone else...:-)

Forum Editor 00:26 30 Apr 2006

I have no doubt that there are some people who don't make the mental leap that's required in order to realise that if Maria Rosa really could predict the winning lottery numbers she certainly wouldn't be peddling the information to all-comers for fifteen pounds a throw on the internet.

rdave13 01:39 30 Apr 2006

Well if Maria Rosa says she can predict the future then good luck to her. May be she needs it..or maybe she knows she doesn't need it..or with hindsight the future has been before it has or hasn't been..err or maybe not..:(

beynac 10:46 30 Apr 2006

Why did she send you this? If she can see the future, she presumably knows that you won't respond!

welshbenson 14:13 30 Apr 2006

Look give me £10 i will offer you my own predictions for your future when it comes to money. I also have a no quibble money back offer, you quibble and you don't get your money back.

I except cash only and can be usually found at the bar(no i'm not a barrister)at the fox & hounds. Your investment will be spent wisley by me at the bar, my round lads.

Come on you know it makes sense, this time next year you could be a millionare:-)

joel42 14:59 01 May 2006

Oh you're all so cynical-I'm sure this wonderful lady just wants to share her gift with the world-oops! only with me out of the entire population of the UK

Sapins 16:52 01 May 2006

I've just heard that Maria Rosa's offer has closed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Arnie 19:02 01 May 2006

I love your humour!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?