Lowestonweb.com/eversham

rubans 10:13 23 Jan 2004

Has any one ordered anything off this company before? I ordered a viewsonic on tuesday, now the order status says cancelled in the web site. No email or contact what so ever. What a joke!!

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:37 23 Jan 2004

Haven't a clue what you are on about..linkage....further details??/

G

hoop 10:41 23 Jan 2004

Think they mean click here. Couldn`t find anything on the site about Evesham though.

Jim

hoop 10:45 23 Jan 2004

Ahh, their address is Evesham. :)

Jim

rubans 11:18 23 Jan 2004

Have sent loads of emails to them but had no reply, I heard from somewhere it was associated with eversham.

PurplePenny 19:06 23 Jan 2004

"I heard from somewhere it was associated with eversham"

They're in the same business park as Evesham but that doesn't mean that the two are necessarily associated.

PurplePenny 19:12 23 Jan 2004

This is from Lowest on Web's terms and conditions:

"This is the registered headquarters of Evesham Technology Ltd trading as Lowestonweb.com"

anchor 19:30 23 Jan 2004

from their site:

"For Sales enquiries email [email protected]. Please be aware that due to the phenomenal success of LowestOnWeb we cannot currently guarantee a reply to all queries but we will attempt to reply as soon as possible".

Support hotline: 0906 265 4000 (£1 per minute)

ouch!!!

rubans 16:59 27 Jan 2004

Had one reply from them ages ago regarding a sales enquiry from a guy at eversham so I'm sure they are involved in some way. Must be like one guy working there or something

PurplePenny 22:19 27 Jan 2004

"I'm sure they are involved in some way"

Yes they are. If you take a look up a couple of posts you will see that in lowestonweb.com's Terms & Conditions they state that the address that they give is "the registered headquarters of Evesham Technology Ltd trading as Lowestonweb.com".

Penny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires