Looking into buying a discounted Gaming Desktop from NewEgg

tankfun652 19:31 20 Jul 2014

So like the title says, Im looking at NewEggs website and they have some really really great deals. My budject is around $600, but from looking at NewEggs deals, I can get something that was probably $700 or $800, for much less thanks to NewEgg. I just came here making sure that Im getting the best out of my budget. And some of these Pc's dont have custmer ratings. So how would you guys rate this: click here click here This: click here know Im asking for a lot for a small budget, but I would love to know what you guys think of these 3 builds.

Just to clarify, Im going to be using the machine for gaming, games like BF4, War Thunder, Far Cry 4, DayZ, ect.

This: Or I

tankfun652 19:35 20 Jul 2014

Edit: So if you guys would rate this: click here click here This: click here click here This: click here Would be great. I know Im asking for a lot for a small budget, but I would love to know what you guys think of them.

Sorry, not sure why my post got messed up.

This: And That

Mr Mistoffelees 20:09 20 Jul 2014

Notwithstanding that all three PCs are flagged as out of stock, none of them would be suitable for your purpose. They all have very modest CPUs and the graphics cards are very weak and not suited to gaming at all.

tankfun652 20:22 20 Jul 2014

Ok, What do you recommend?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?