Logitech keyboard

paddy75 22:47 18 May 2008

Hi all ,i am thinking about getting this keyboard and mouse combination, click here anyone got one and if so what do you think of it and would you reccommend it.Paddy

MAT ALAN 23:22 18 May 2008

click here

cannot offer any sort of review but if you are buying this side of the pond, the link will help..

your link is USA

Mike D 07:58 19 May 2008

Check Logitech's own user forum click here. I bought an earlier version of their MX range and it never worked and had to be replaced (FOC- good old PC World!) by a MIcrosoft offering. At the time I found that Logitech was getting many complaints about the product in the USA. Hopefully they are better now.

Mike

boots2 10:15 19 May 2008

I also bought one and had problems with compatabilty and had to change it for the MX3000 which has been great.

[email protected] 13:49 19 May 2008

I have the MX Revolution mouse from that bundle and it is superb.

I can't comment on that particular keyboard but Logitech keyboards in general are very good.

shellship 18:17 19 May 2008

Bought my wife a wireless mouse and keyboard from Logitech last year. Can't remember which one but it has worked excellently.

paddy75 21:34 19 May 2008

Thank;s for all your replies,i have a logitech L700 keyboard and mouse at the moment and am happy enough with it and was wondering weather to upgrade or not Paddy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?