On-line cameras from Pixmania.com

Gateway 19:36 27 Oct 2004

I am considering buying a digital camera from pixmania.com - does anyone know about this company?

Rigga 19:57 27 Oct 2004

Would recommend them!

I brought a DSC-T1 from them about 5 months ago. All delivery extremely quickly with all the extras I ordered. Their tracking system is very good, and I tracked my parcel door to door. Very impressed.

Then about 2 months ago the spare battery I ordered went a bit pear shaped. Emailed Pixmania and they sent me a form to fill in and sent the battery back to Pixmania in France, (registered post royal mail, quite cheap) about 1 week later I received a new battery.

I would definitely recommend them. Although I have read other threads about them that are not so good.

HTH R.

Cook2 21:30 27 Oct 2004

Have a look click here too. I've never had any problems with them.

Cook2 21:30 27 Oct 2004

Have a look click here too. I've never had any problems with them.

georgemac 07:26 28 Oct 2004

I bought a dsc-v1 from them - all European manuals supplied & charger with UK plug - was delighted with the service.

anchor 09:39 28 Oct 2004

Do a search in the ConsumerWatch forum for Pixmania, and read some comments that you should be aware of.

Here is one to start you off:

click here

TomJerry 13:00 28 Oct 2004

check in advances. It is a French company.

You can find a UK company sell at the similar price.

What model you want to buy. Other may be able to find a UK suplier with similar price for if you do not love French manual.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros