LG Viewty mobile,any good

iqs 17:16 04 Feb 2009

Hi,
Just seen the LG Viewty mobile at my local O2 shop,my first impressions are very good,I like the touch screen.
But just how good is it?
Your thoughts please.
Cheers

click here(ku990).jhtml#

iqs 17:18 04 Feb 2009

try again,

click here(ku990).jhtml

tullie 18:17 04 Feb 2009

I was sent it as part of my Vodafone contract and had nothing but problems with it.After exchange was ok for a while then developed problems again,now im using an old phone.
I could not recommend it.Also the battery will only last two days if you dont use it a lot.

iqs 18:21 04 Feb 2009

thank you tullie for your comments,not good if the first reply I receive has nothing but bad comments regarding the phone.Will it continue???
Cheers tullie

curofone 18:24 04 Feb 2009

I have had a viewty for nearly a year now and it is a very good phone, very easy to use, full of the features i need, easy to write texts on it as it has touch feedback on it unlike most touch screen phones, the camera is very impressive for phone.

The draw back of the phone are that the battery life is not the best as it has a large bright screen but i can normally go about 3 or 4 days with out charging it, the fm radio on mine is next to useless but that was not really a deal breaker for me and the other draw back is that the pc software that comes with it is pretty poor

polish 19:46 04 Feb 2009

click here
try this site for mobile reviews

polish 19:47 04 Feb 2009

sorry should have added i have the samsung pixon which is touch screen and find it very good

iqs 23:19 04 Feb 2009

thanks curofone and polish for your help,much appreciated,cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The 12 best apps for drawing and painting on your iPad

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?