L&G associates inherited my account

David-1356531 13:41 16 Jul 2009

I have a mortgage with gmac and had my building insurance with them lumped into my mortgage payment. they changed the way the do it now and sold all there policies to L and G associates. I trusted them and didnt do any comparisons. 3 months later i have just looked into it and realised im paying nearly 4 times the amount i should be. i pay £34/m now and churchill have just quoted me £8! can you believe it!!! i have paid in three months what churchill would have wanted for a year!!! needless to say i have cancelled L and G and gone with Churhill. Learn from my mistake please and always get comparisons. if your with L and G now go to churchill and get a decent quote!

oresome 13:54 16 Jul 2009

Ensure that the mortage company who have a charge on the property are satisfied with the cover provided by Churchill.

Unlikely they won't be, but they do have an interest in the cover provided.

Mi Casa 20:04 16 Jul 2009

This guy seems to be on a sales trip :

click here

Spam?

Stuartli 09:50 17 Jul 2009

Must think we were born yesterday (as I keep saying)..:-)

A remarkable "tale" from someone who claims to be a door-to-door salesman offering cheaper energy costs.

OTT_Buzzard 17:53 17 Jul 2009

Considering the rants you've been havng on costing up energy supplies it seems a lttle hypocritical of you to make a blanket statement that 'if your with L and G now go to churchill and get a decent quote'.

Never has worse consumer advice existed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?