Latest PCA Poll - e-mail Addict?

Taff™ 16:25 20 Jun 2007

I understand the limitations of the poll system but the question relates to "at work". Most companies, I suggest, with company mailbox servers, have set up the time delay for maybe all of the options in the poll.

If the question had been " How often do you check your personal e-mail at work" I could understand where this poll is going.

Alternatively the question might have been "Are you automatically informed when you have e-mail "at work" and if so how often do you respond (or view it?).

Please discuss!

Jimmy14 16:42 20 Jun 2007

I'm too young to work so I assume I can take part but think of the school email system.

iscanut 16:45 20 Jun 2007

Don't need to check. Have it set to pop up message when email arrives.Taff has covered this out in his last point !

Diodorus Siculus 17:17 20 Jun 2007

Less and less nowadays - if something is important, I generally get a message via Skype or SMS.

Totally-braindead 18:26 20 Jun 2007

They ask what they ask for a particular reason I assume and therefore I couldn't take part as I don't have access to email at work. So I simply didn't vote.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?