Laptop Source required for below specification

Giggle n' Bits 20:02 23 Jun 2008

I am trying to find a new Laptop to buy with the following specification but am unable to find one at a decent price pref a Acer brand if possible,

Looking for:-
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Memory, HDD 120GB+, 17" TFT, Card Reader, Vista Premium.

Don't want one of them laptops with dual HDD's if possible and not a Fujitsu.

Hope to pay about £585 ish any links would be great.

ronalddonald 20:49 23 Jun 2008

forum, try helproom or absolute beginers. Normally comsumerwatch is about finding better deals or is someone has been ripped off from a compnay or bad service sectors.

MCE2K5 23:17 23 Jun 2008

What the Hell are you talking about, Please Engage your Brain before answering again, Please, You may loose new Members to the Biggest Forum in the World.

'Chips~&~Bytes' want's to find a certain Laptop,
Do you know what a Laptop is and what you have to fork out to get one (I.E. MONEY £££'s), That's Consumerism is it not.

Your answer to this click here "Whyo will provide a laptop without an OS? " (Not me spelling mistake OP's),

And I Quote 'ronalddonald Wed, [email protected]:22
"Try Novatech The do lots of laptops without the OS look here click here I brought a razor form them aboiut two weeks ago with no OS. And its vey fast for my needs and its a great computer, only problem might be uograding the ram, get them to do it."

That's all you do SPAM for Novatech and give Stupid answers and Remarks.

Please Pull yourself together and THINK before you reply to a Problem or Question.

My Blood is now Boiling.

So I will stop right here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?