Laptop not received.

deano752 15:24 27 Dec 2010

I ordered a Laptop from Mesh Computers on 15 October but it hasn't arrived yet. After many emails and phone calls I decided to cancel the order and ask for my money back, I did by email on 12 December. Now on 27 December, still no Laptop or refund. Any advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

961 15:33 27 Dec 2010

How did you pay?
credit card
visa debit card
mastercard debit card
cash
bank transfer

Marko797 15:45 27 Dec 2010

"Now on 27 December, still no Laptop or refund"...if you've cancelled this laptop, how can you be expecting this as an option?

They have 30 days to male the refund.

Refer to their T&Cs.

Marko797 15:45 27 Dec 2010

make, not 'male'

spuds 16:58 27 Dec 2010

There are a number of very similar threads on Mesh running in the forum at this moment. A simple search will provide most answers.

deano752 07:15 28 Dec 2010

Paid by credit card

HondaMan 08:56 28 Dec 2010

Get on to your CC company and refer them to S.75 and ask them to implement a charge-back.

Search these forums under "charge-back", "S.75 Consumer Credit Act".

However, Mesh do have 28-30 days in which to make the refund, so you should not take any action until that time has passed, i.e. 13th December is day 1 and add 30 to it.

kennythejoiner 09:04 28 Dec 2010

If you have set up an account with mesh you can go into my my account top right hand side of there home page login and check your order status.
If it is cancelled it will show as this if it says pending they haven't cancelled your order.

They will try and hold on to your money for as long as possible before they will agree to a refund then they can drag that out for another month.

Get on to your credit card provider right away as the paper work from them can take up to 11 days to come and keep a record of all your correspondence with mesh as the credit card company may need this and keep posting and tell everyone all about mesh, to stop them doing this to any more customers..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?