laptop-guts.co.uk Review (Fantastic)

Autoschediastic 13:56 07 Jul 2011

As some of you are aware ive been having a mare of a time with an IBM Thinkpad laptop T40, i have been looking for a company that i could get some small necessities from where the price wasnt silly, by pure luck i found this company and the sales i was given was one of the best ive ever had in the industry!

I ordered a simple Bios battery second hand for a price of just a mere £4 i ordered it at around 15:30pm and they still managed to get it too me for the next day in a jiffy bag and a headed thankyou note (All for just a £4 sale), so that was that i thought, then i was looking for some cheap RAM for this laptop and i asked the guys at "laptop-guts" if they had any RAM and if so what price? i received such a lovely and professional reply and although they didnt have any they STILL insisted they would search around the net for the best price for me.???? omg ive never had that before loool

So i thanked them and thought its my job to find a cheap deal rather than leave it down to them, so i asked one more question about a boot issue ive been having with this damn laptop and they went into GREAT depths with me! in fact i was still receiving replies from them when the shop had closed? they was even prepared to take the job on even though they wouldnt of been hardly any profit in the deal for them? they offered me a whole variation of new ideas on how to fix this laptop and i honestly think i may just of fixed it due to their advice!!

THANKYOU to laptop-guts you guys are the best! i will DEFFO use u again!!

AlanHo 16:41 07 Jul 2011

A cynic could easily feel that this sounds too good to be true. I can imagine why you are such a happy bunny after receiving such service.

It will be interesting to see how many other members post their laptop gut experiences here.

ams4127 20:33 07 Jul 2011

BIOS battery for £4? Pick one up in any "Poundland" for a quid!!

Forum Editor 23:18 07 Jul 2011

That is good service indeed, but it's worth mentioning that you can get a brand new battery for a ThinkPad from Amazon for £3:99.

Taff™ 11:14 10 Jul 2011

Excellent service I agree. Might explain why the thread you started last month is still running to 4 pages and we haven`t heard from you for nearly a week! If you've sorted the problem it might be appropriate to post the successful solution provided by these guys and mark the post as solved. It might help others with a similar problem.

Link to thread Helproom" target="_blank">http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4056063/xp-corrupted-can-i-use-linux-ubuntu-to-get-the-files-off-it/?ob=datea&pn=4">Helproom Forum Posting I`m sure Fruit Bat /\0/\, Lotvic, wee eddie and I, who have all contributed multiple posts, would also like to know what we missed.

Taff™ 11:15 10 Jul 2011

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?