Labels. Which Sortware.

It's Me 12:25 28 Aug 2004

I am sorry to mention this, but I am already getting requests(?) from she who must be obeyed about the dreaded season. I do the labels for the cards you see. However, before, I became uptodate with XP, I used a package of software called Labels unlimited, which in a weak moment I bought some years ago at PC World to use with ME. I admit I found it a bit of a pain to use and decided that to use a data base you needed a special type of brain which I, unfortunately didn't have. Nevertheless, the lady got her labels each year after a great deal of time spent and much sweat and tears. Of course, this software won't work on XP and the info that it filed is useless, so I must start again, however my question is, what is the best software to use?

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:28 28 Aug 2004

If you have Word click here

G

It's Me 12:51 28 Aug 2004

Thanks. However I don't have Word.
And now I see that by some means I've put this string on the wrong forum, so I'll close this off and start it again where I intended it to be in the Helproom forum.
Sorry.

Hamish 15:19 28 Aug 2004

I have labels unlimited, a softkey product of 1994 vintage and it works and has worked with 1995, 2000pro. 1998 and XP Home versions of windows. It also works with XP Pro. A pain to set up but once setup it fine to use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?