Kustom PCs

Silverbeard 16:47 07 Sep 2003

Hi All

I am considering buying a custom PC from Kustom PCs. A search in consumer watch brought up only one reference, which was very favourable.

Before I go any further with this big step -( well it is to me) - has anyone any comments, good or bad, about this firm?

Grateful for any pointers.
Robert

ericmax 16:55 07 Sep 2003

very good,fast delivery.

SDJ 17:05 07 Sep 2003

I was looking for a window panel for my Antec case and whilst they did not have it on their website a quick email to them resulted in them getting one in for me.

They created a page on their website for me to pay online and it was delivered the next day.

Great communications, great business.

Many others could learn from their level of service, top company!

Does that cover it?

zoomer 17:34 07 Sep 2003

was in their shop in Ayr the other day,helpful and know their stuff

Rayuk 17:54 07 Sep 2003

Have dealt with them a couple of times for components no problems whatsoever.

Maelstrom 18:22 07 Sep 2003

Link any1?

Maelstrom 18:24 07 Sep 2003

nvm, I found a link but they are rather costly compared to other sites like Dabs

Stuartli 19:37 07 Sep 2003

In view of the fact that Kustom PC, which appears to be in the ownership of two young people, obviously buys a minute fraction of the products from its suppliers compared to dabs, Scan, ebuyer etc., it's hardly surprising that Kustom PC's prices will be higher.....:-)

But if you live in the area of such an outlet paying a little extra often brings benefits that far outweigh the initial cost.

-pops- 20:12 07 Sep 2003

Excellent for out of the ordinary things. If you want general, run of the mill parts, go elsewhere - that isn't their raison d'ĂȘtre.

Thoroughly recommend them for service and stocking the unusual.

Brian

wee eddie 22:34 07 Sep 2003

A goodly bunch of enthusiasts, all working hard to please the customer. No top heavy management structure either.

And their still speaking to me, even after two quotes that I haven't taken up.

click here

Ironman556 23:29 07 Sep 2003

Had components from Kustom, speedy delivery, great for unusual stuff. Go for it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?