Kudos to Crucial - Excellent Service

phoenix198 17:44 10 Jun 2006

I've always had a lot of faith in Crucial when it comes to ordering the right RAM at a fair price, but they have excelled themselves during my most recent purchase.

Their memory advisor tools were unable to recognise or identify two of my systems so I used their onsite customer support e-mail system. This was at 1530 on Thursday afternoon. By 1615 they had responded advising me which memory was recommended for my requirements, and I had placed the order by 1625.

Imagine my surprise when the complete order was delivered by Special Delivery at 0810 on Friday morning!

No wonder Crucial regularly feature at the top or thereabouts of the Customer Service league tables.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:03 10 Jun 2006

Nothing new here, just look back at old threads. I've had similarly rapid service myself.

VoG II 21:54 10 Jun 2006

Excellent in my experience as well. If you are stuck and you e-mail them the response is practically instantaneous.

phoenix198 09:25 11 Jun 2006

Agreed, nothing new.

But that doesn't mean that quality service should go unrecognised.

Indeed, it is arguable that to not publically recognise it undermines the business case for a company investing in good service. Reputations and the accompanying level of business rely on word of mouth, not just third party or other customer surveys.

Mr Mistoffelees 14:17 11 Jun 2006

I mean that this has been the norm with Crucial UK for a long time now, I first experienced their fast service more than four years ago.

g0nvs 14:26 11 Jun 2006

Always nice to hear of good service.There can't be a better advert for any company.

Al94 20:00 11 Jun 2006

I use them frequently coz I just KNOW that my order will appear first thing the next morning and it will be exactly what I need!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017