Keytools Great Customer Service

philly73 12:42 13 Nov 2006

I dont know wether i'm supposed to do this.I'm not after any freebies or have shares in the company LOL.But i must tell you all of a company i have just dealt with regards buying pc peripherals the company is click here
they do a wide range of equipment especially for disabled people like myself.They were very pleasant really knew their stuff regarding equipment and especially different types/forms of disabilties they told me of alternative pieces of equipment that i may find usefull without trying the 'hard sell'.I completed my transaction and the cirque smartpad which i bought by the way was delivered today .absolutely 1st class service and i strongly reccommend them and cannot praise them enough.

€dstowe 14:56 13 Nov 2006

"I dont know wether i'm supposed to do this."

Why not? Loads of companies get flak on here so it makes a change that one can get some praise.

I'm passing the link to my father who suffers quite badly from arthritis, amongst other things..

philly73 15:05 13 Nov 2006

i didnt want it soundin like i was plugging/advertising the company

€dstowe 16:17 13 Nov 2006

Didn't come across like that at all.

You've found a good company so you want others to know about it - well within the guidelines of the forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017