Kaspersky 7

Strawballs 11:21 09 Oct 2008

Just bought a copy of Kaspersky anti-virus 7 with 3 user licience from "The Works" for £7.99 new boxed and still sealed

kindly 17:27 09 Oct 2008

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you get set up ok.

Covergirl 21:56 09 Oct 2008

. . . . in our local Works - the sticker on the box also indicated a free upgrade to 2008 (or 2009?) version.

How can it be so cheap?

I must say, I'm well satisfied with AVG so will not be taking advantage of this, but would if I had nothing else.

cocteau48 12:58 17 Oct 2008

Strawballs
Did everything go OK with the Kaspersky?
The 90 day Norton trial on my new laptop is about to end next month and I've just availed myself of the offer from "The Works"
Ok I've got AVG/Zonealarm/ 3rd party antispyware on the desk top but the "run it and forget it" with the Norton has been quite satisfying and I would just like to replace it with the Kaspersky when the 90 days expires.
Is the 2009 upgrade genuine as the sticker is only on the shrink wrap?

curofone 22:16 17 Oct 2008

If you want a good anti virus program you can not really go wrong with Kaspersky it is probably only second to NOD32 and it is far far superior then either Norton, Mcafee and AVG (although avg is fantastic for a free bit of kit). Plus kaspersky makes a fantastic noise when i find something scares the living crap out of it if you have your speakers up full and you have never heard it before.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?