justinkandpaper!!!!!!!!!

bapiow 10:24 17 Dec 2008

Having trouble getting in contact with this company justinkandpaper.
Ordered 5 canon ink cartridges from them as shown on there web sight as being in stock last week. My account shows just One available, but there web page says all in stock.
They have taken my money from my account but will not reply to my mail. tried phoning, just an answer phone.
Dodgy company!!? or not..
Wish now I had gone to Tesco and paid a bit more.

interzone55 15:14 17 Dec 2008

I've just visited their site and Choice Stationery click here are cheaper for my Canon printer...

bapiow 07:25 18 Dec 2008

Hi
Thanks for the link.
Getting a full refund from justinkandpaper.

Tazfan 11:49 18 Dec 2008

You will not get better service anywhere else than you will get at click here.
FanTAZtic guys.
No, I have no affiliation with them.

bapiow 12:36 18 Dec 2008

Looks good.
Thanks

tullie 12:47 18 Dec 2008

Its Choice for me

RogerJackie 14:31 08 Jul 2009

At first, this site seemed ideal - original branded goods at very reasonable prices. The web site is attractively laid out, helps you find what you want and appears to show whether items are in stock or not. Rapid dispatch is also claimed. However, only part of my order turned up at first and I got an email saying the rest would follow when it was back in stock. I had only ordered items that the website said were in stock and the site still showed them 'in stock' from the day I ordered until present! On enquiry, I received a standard form email which which did not answer my query and was (In my opinion) clearly bulls***. Payment was taken the day I ordered but I eventually received the last part of the order 12 days after ordering. Needless to say, I will not be a returning customer!

Kevscar1 15:33 08 Jul 2009

If you order from a company called Ju Stink and Paper what do you expect.

Peter Day 12:03 04 Dec 2009

I ordered two cartridges for my Canon Printer. They sent the first and the second did not arrive. I emailed them twice and on each occasion was told the missing cartridge was in the post. It was not, and when I asked for my money back I received no further communication. Little short of theft. No refund no good!

poggy06 09:56 21 Jan 2010

If only I had read these comments first!! Ordered a cartridge for my canon printer from justinkandpaper on 7th Jan payment taken straight away but still no cartridge. My account says order complete - tried to phone got answerphone that I couldn't leave a message on have e-mailed but as yet no reply. Meantime still without a usable printer !!!!!

Snec 12:07 21 Jan 2010

I've bought from justinkandpaper a couple of times and the carts were cheap and delivered quickly on both occasions. I thought it was a great outfit, until I saw this thread.

Just shows what a risky business it is dealing with the unknown. Thanks to baplow this is one risk I won't be taking again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?