Just a reminder..............

Forum Editor 08:55 24 Apr 2004

That we will delete (without reference to the originator) any thread or post which contains a recommendation that other forum users should boycott a supplier - "Please don't buy products from company X". We're not here to provide a platform for vendettas or for sweeping judgments based on a single incident, or received information from a third party.

We'll also continue to delete posts which contain unacceptable words thinly disguised with asterisks, no matter how valid the rest of the post might be.

mole44 11:08 24 Apr 2004

well said FE i`m with you all the way on this one

S5W 19:03 24 Apr 2004

Thank heavens you are keeping a high standard. It is a pleasure to log on here to learn so much and read civilized opinions. Thanks FE.

whatsupdoc 19:09 24 Apr 2004

this is the best computer related forum of them all. The Editor is mostly fair and reasonable in what he allows to be written.

pj123 15:08 25 Apr 2004

FE. I also agree but do you mean the whole thread or just the offending response? As I have seen a couple of threads (recently) within the category that are still active. I suppose it's possible that you haven't got to them yet.

Forum Editor 18:51 25 Apr 2004

I'm not going to delete a whole thread just because one person posts something unacceptable - it'll be the post that's deleted. Sometimes it's the initial message in a thread that offends - then the thread will go, regardless of other posts in it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires