Just had this email from Choice Stationery

pj123 17:38 30 Apr 2008

"Our new website has arrived

If you been looking for a reliable company to deliver 30,000 office products to your door then Choice Stationery has the answer. We have linked up with our sister company, click here, so you can now purchase all your paper, pens and office products direct. click here also offers Print, Design and Copying services at competitive prices."

Choice Stationery have alway said their products are "including VAT and delivery"

What are your views?

This new website is quoting prices plus VAT and I would think there would be a delivery charge.

mikef. 17:55 30 Apr 2008

If you go to the choice home page rather than your link click here there is no mention of +VAT

mikef. 17:56 30 Apr 2008

Where's the original post gone?

Taff™ 18:04 30 Apr 2008

Just checked out some prices of stationery I bought from Viking. They seem very expensive in comparison. Certain parts of the site don`t seem to be working either and some product groups have no stock items.

Here`s one item that caught my eye click here which when you add delivery and VAT comes to over £16 - compared to click here which is £10 cheaper?

Taff™ 18:05 30 Apr 2008

Good question!

choicestationery 18:07 30 Apr 2008

Hi Pete

Just literally replied to your email, however as you have also posted on here I feel it best to reply here as well.

Our sister company officeproductsuk.com has been launched (in addition to Choice) for those customers who WANT to buy excluding VAT and have requested a wider range of commercial stationery products.

At Choice we constantly get asked by customers "Why don’t you sell more stationery".

Well now with the introduction of our new website from our sister company we can. The Choice site is not going anywhere and will continue to add and improve its offering to home users as we always do.

Choice customers however also get the best of both worlds and now have 2 websites to choose from, either the existing Choice site for inks and toners or officeproductsuk.com for our 30,000 stationery products offering.

Hope this helps any confusion.

The "Choice" is yours now.

Paul

pj123 15:46 01 May 2008

Thank you for your response Paul.

This was just to see what other members views were.

The "Choice" is still mine as you say and I will not stop using Choice for my supplies.

pj123 15:56 01 May 2008

Thank you for your response Paul.

This was just to see what other members views were.

The "Choice" is still mine as you say and I will not stop using Choice for my supplies.

pj123 16:03 01 May 2008

It says there are 7 responses in this thread.

I can only see 3, so where are the others?

Woolwell 16:16 01 May 2008

Deleted by FE?

pj123 16:25 01 May 2008

Woolwell, not that I know of.

I did post it in Speakers Corner in the first place but the FE switched it to Consumerwatch.

Maybe that's the reason?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?