iYogi-Deal or No Deal?

mattox7 07:25 21 Feb 2010

OK first of all I know you guys have had enough with the iYogi threads but let me say that I work in Desktop Support and because I also have a Sales back round was recently hired to work for iYogi doing Technical Sales. I want to address the posts which stated iYogi somehow just magically took money from people as if they didn't give it willingly. What is seriously running through your mind when you make such a statement? It's, and please pardon the bluntness of it, idiotic at best. The funny thing is with my strong IT back round I could actually over the phone fix any and I mean any problem that the typical user could come across apart from needing to actually re-image or format the hard drive since that's obviously a hands-on type of thing. Also let me reassure any one that wonders about the validity of iYogi's staff truly being Microsoft certified because yes I am and I only work in Sales since the IT side is handled in India. I hold a MCP in Windows XP as well as a MCDST and I'm currently working on my MCSA and have already graduated from a Microsoft Certified Network Administrator Course which was hands-on in an actual classroom and not over the internet. Just remember this...not all IT professionals are created equal so if your experience ever differs, good or bad, from a previous experience please bear that in mind. I've only worked in IT for 7 months and ran circles around my more experienced counterparts at previous jobs such as most recently the Nvidia corporation in the heart of Silicon Valley in California, USA.

Also a huge Thank You to the Forum Editor for locking the previous iYogi thread since a lot of idiotic statements were being made.....

spuds 16:03 21 Feb 2010

Any chance of a link to tell us what you are talking about?.

GaT7 16:26 21 Feb 2010

spuds, here are a couple of previous iYogi PCA threads: click here & click here.

And a more recent reference to them in this thread click here by MeandHer (post of Mon, [email protected]:05). G

tullie 18:49 21 Feb 2010

Strong IT background,thought it was seven months.?

dgmason33169 08:03 20 Sep 2010

YOUR MONEY FROM IN THE FORM OF A REFUND! (I'M STILL WAITING FROM JULY 12TH 2010)

DO THEY HAVE A U S A (AMERICAN) PRESENCE AT ALL, AS I REALLY NEED TO DIRECT MY REQUEST OTHER THAN THEIR WEBSITE AND PHONE NUMBER, (WHICH IS WHERE THEY ALLOW YOU TO "DIE WITH MUSIC-ON-HOLD!)

HELP!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?