IT247.com - Great new site for IT hard & software!

metalmans 14:09 07 Feb 2007

Looking for a variety of IT equipment such as servers, PC and laptops in the new year, I decided to have another look at one of the less publicised online retailers IT247.com. I have ignored this site for a long time because of its slow moving and difficult to navigate nature.

I was pleasently surprised to find a new site which reacts much faster and see a large choice of hardware, software & accessories on offer, including all the famous brand names. Delivery of my purchases was very fast and they have been very helpful with any queries I had.

First class, and definitely worth visiting - even if it is for window-shopping. To do so, you can click here

Zero G 14:26 07 Feb 2007

How long have you been working for them then?

metalmans 15:30 07 Feb 2007

I wished! I was not too good with computers but I have been doing some online stuying for the past couple of months - hence, getting better. If you wish to offer me a job I'll be willing to come for an interview...

I visited Dell and similar well publicised sites but they only offer a small choice. As for IT247.com, if you visit the site you'll see exactly what I mean. Good deals on all major brands!

Totally-braindead 16:35 07 Feb 2007

Pricey for postage and I don't like a site that shows you initially the price without VAT and then adds it on when you look more closely.

esbe 17:01 07 Feb 2007

yep - I'm with Totally-braindead regarding this & all other simiiar sites.

cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?