iphone wallet?

jimmybond 10:49 23 Jun 2009

I've just got the new iphone...not as a treat for fathers day btw ;-)
Am looking for a decent case, obviously there's plenty out there but sorting the good from the bad, and finding something exactly what I'm after is proving trickier than expected!
Basically am after a leather wallet, not one that has 14 million pockets and looks like a brick - just something smart that will hold the phone, has a flap thing so you can access the screen without removing it and then clip shut when finished...etc etc. not too much to ask, all cases I'm finding so far tho are plastic skins, pouches, designer gimmickry. any help appreciated :-)

I am Spartacus 13:19 23 Jun 2009

click here I've got this one and even with the rip off postage it's still reasonable value. It uses magnets to hold it securely closed.

I did have this one click here but it split within a month so I got my money back. Also the press stud closure puts a fair bit of pressure on the screen although you can 'stretch' the spring to reduce the tension.

I am Spartacus 13:23 23 Jun 2009

Sorry, I've realised it's the Phone not the Touch. It might not fit but I'll be able to confirm whether it does tomorrow afternoon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?