Internet Radio and spotify

steve263000 05:00 07 Dec 2009

Could someone suggest a good internet radio station for country music? I have had a quick search online but all I seem to get is adverts.

Also has anyone got a Spotify invite? I tried to use the free service but they said there had to be an invite to get going.

Thanks in advance,Steve

dastardly mutt 10:50 07 Dec 2009

Download and instal Radio Sure. It is freeware.
click here

Sort by genre. Thousands of C&W staions.

erkmatrix 10:32 08 Dec 2009

About Spotify I luckily signed up when it started but have heard they now got so many people using it they now only accept invitition only subscriptions. You might want to check out we7.com, theres no signup and I was rather suprised how good they have become in a short time.

also maybe not what you asked for but another really good site I liked was blackcabsessions.com, some really good artists playing in minicabs, rather unique and theres some really good stuff on there

steve263000 05:10 10 Dec 2009

Once again the forum has come up trumps. Radio Sure is brilliant and I am listening it as I type this. We7 has been signed up to and I will listen to it later on.

Thanks to 'dastardly mutt' and 'junipaire'.

steve263000 10:50 20 Dec 2009

I just thought that I would let readers know that I have deleted Sure after problems.I started using it and it would not turn itself off after starting. Nothing seemed to work except turning off the computer.

I am listening to WE7 click here and it has all that I can ask for. Highly recommended.

tullie 19:47 20 Dec 2009

Wasent there an icon in the taskbar that you could click on to stop it?There is with mine.

dastardly mutt 12:09 22 Dec 2009

Radio Sure is meant to be that way. You have to right click the icon in the taskbar and exit.
IMO it is still the best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?