I wan't cable

he he :-) 21:43 04 Mar 2003

Som1 give NTL Some money so I can finally have cable I have been waiting for years.
is there any way I can register my intrest in having my area cables because i'm having trouble with sky and my warrentee has run out and it's 50 quid call out charge the parts after that and after being on the fone for ages they said I might have to get a new box... might splash out and get sky+. Allu with cable r making me jelouse :-( waahhhhhhhhhhh

he he :-) 21:49 04 Mar 2003

is sky+ any good?

mikeyb59 21:51 04 Mar 2003

Don't know about Sky+, but just to rub it in I have NTL BB and its a dream!!!

he he :-) 21:55 04 Mar 2003

ggggggrrrrrrrrrr not listening no not at all.

he he :-) 21:55 04 Mar 2003

ggggggrrrrrrrrrr not listening no not at all.... waahhhhhhhhhh

he he :-) 21:57 04 Mar 2003

hey i thought i stopped that first 1 from loading on

Djohn 22:10 04 Mar 2003

he he :-), Sky do not like to lose subscribers, so give them a call and ask if their, (special promotions department) has any offers on.

You never know your luck. My wife's sister did this and although she had to agree to a new contract, and pay for new receiver, she was given 6 months full subscription at half price. Good luck.

he he :-) 22:17 04 Mar 2003

yep I know about that I rung up to cancel my movies and have family pack and they gave them me half price :-) I am calling them as I type.

BRYNIT 23:05 04 Mar 2003

Cancel you subscription and re-order click here

BRYNIT 23:34 04 Mar 2003

This will tell you about Sky+ click here

As an X installer for sky I didn't think much to the sky+ it's just another gimmick.

simonp1 08:03 05 Mar 2003

The warrantee is £70 per year and worth every penny, once a year i call them in to fix the box. If you tell them you are closing your account they always do a deal to keep you happy, but if you do get sky + get the warrantee, the boxes arent designed to last and their back up service is top notch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?