I plan to upgrade certain components in my PC and need an advice

clammier 18:32 03 Jun 2014

Hello everyone. I literally have nobody else to ask, so I came here with hope you may be able to help me out to figure out what's good and what's not.

Basically, I'm changing certain parts of my older PC and am only leaving PSU (400W) & SATA 500 GB HDD while buying APU, RAM & MBO (plus PC Case).

Here is what I plan to buy:

APU: Procesor AMD A10 X4 7850K BOX, Black Edition, s. FM2+, 4.0GHz, 4MB cache, GPU R7, Quad Core

MBO: ASROCK FM2A88M EXTREME4+, AMD A88X, DDR3, zvuk, SATA, RAID, G-LAN, PCI-E, HDMI, DVI, D-SUB, USB 3.0, mATX, s. FM2/FM2+

RAM: PC-12800, 4 GB, KINGSTON HyperX Fury Blue, HX316C10F/4, DDR3 1600MHz

And cheap PC case (MS Cronus, image link: click here, I figured 400W power supply should be enough for the above configuration and am only concerned about my motherboard choice. I'm on a limited budged (this will cost me exactly $400 in a shop/country where I live in) and it's pretty much as high as I can go.

I'm not much of a gamer, I only play League of Legends and normally I watch videos on YouTube or movies & TV shows in BsPlayer, so I don't need R9 GPU or something hella strong, that's why I went with APU in first place.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations or opinions about my above mentioned configuration or need more details about my older components (PSU & HDD), please let me know. Any help & comments are appreciated!

Anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?