I need a new good quality Desktop any ideas?

joostin 13:52 14 Apr 2009

Hi guys need to buy a new desktop but am lost in all the jargon.Would like a 22inch screen also .Cn you advise me of the best pcs out there that are value for money but are still a poerful machine
Many thanks
Just

iscanut 13:57 14 Apr 2009

Have a look herr, I can recommend them as doa few others on these forums. All I would say is that shop around for the monitor.
click here

birdface 13:59 14 Apr 2009

Maybe have a look at e-buyer. If you let us know how much you want to spend.Someone may come up with a good Quality Desktop for you.

iscanut 13:59 14 Apr 2009

Have a look herr, I can recommend them as doa

Sorry about typing..should of course be "look here" and "as do" ! Put off by noisy grandchildren staying here for a few days..Help !

joostin 14:01 14 Apr 2009

Looking to spend around £500 inc 22 screen?? looking at pc world site would you reccomend them?

birdface 14:05 14 Apr 2009

Would rather go to E-buyer.better waiting for someone who knows more about computers than me for advice.

joostin 14:08 14 Apr 2009

Thanks very much guys

wee eddie 16:18 14 Apr 2009

the larger screens 21"+ are reaching the pixel limit of some graphics set-ups to handle.

I, for instance, will need a new Graphics Card if I wish a 22" Display

OTT_Buzzard 16:27 14 Apr 2009

It's kinda inportant. What would you use it for? How long would you want to run it for without the need for upgrade / replacement? And above all.....what's your budget?!?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires