I need a dvd/cd label kit anyone reconmend ?

monkey1980 10:51 02 Feb 2006

HI

I am after a cd/dvd label kit to label my dvds but I have heard that there are some rubbish ones about. Does anyone know of a decent one to use ? I have seen one called pressit that looks ok but I know of some in the past that after using a couple of times they start to peel off and ruin the disc.

Any help will be gratefully recieved

SG Atlantis® 11:15 02 Feb 2006

print them.

spuds 12:19 02 Feb 2006

I have used Press-it, and the results were reasonably good, depending on requirements. If you intend to print on a permanent basis, why not look at some of the printer devices available. PCW and BigPockets were offering such devices a short time ago. PCW also had available a Philips DVD recorder unit with combined printer (mono)for approx £60.00.

Mr Beeline 17:01 02 Feb 2006

I've used Pressit for ages now and have never had a label lift or peel (and I'm talking a couple of years for some CD's). You can even get fancy metallic labels these days.

pj123 17:21 02 Feb 2006

I also use the Pressit label kit but I get my label paper from Choice Stationery. click here

Never had any problems at all. Have now got an Epson R200 printer which prints direct to CD/DVD (providing you buy printable discs) so I do not need stick on labels anymore.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?