I have a Mesh and ram question

me1982 10:15 01 Dec 2006

On my Mesh order It came with the return to base warranty, do they collect it?

Also I emailed them asking to change my case to a 500w one, will they do that? Ive not heard anything back yet.

And the ram is 2048 ddr2 sd ram 533mhz - That good?

Thnx

me1982 10:24 01 Dec 2006

Damn I am reading lots of horror stories about Mesh and their customer service, thinking of cancelling now =\

The Brigadier 10:56 01 Dec 2006

You could well become another mesh victim, ooppps i mean customer. A Return to Base Warranty (RTB) may state you have to pay to RTB it, read what the smal print says!

Suggest you contact mesh via this site [email protected] who are keen to foster good working relations with mesh, oh and of course keep the mesh advertising account which is worth £££££.

RAM is good.

Have you thought of buying from Dell, Novatech, Evesham or even PC World?

me1982 10:58 01 Dec 2006

Ive now ordered it =
If I have to pay the RTB I will try and cancel the order if I can.

me1982 11:02 01 Dec 2006

I am reading so much bad stuff about their customer service I really am regretting this now :(

me1982 11:06 01 Dec 2006

Just read the small print

'Client is responsible for all carriage costs after the first 14 days'

That is ridiculous!

The Brigadier 11:08 01 Dec 2006

'Client is responsible for all carriage costs after the first 14 days' Sorry but you may have just become another Mesh Victim!!

Oh and some forums dont like you complaining about mesh, something to do with keeping a big advertiser happy, no negative views allowed!!

me1982 11:16 01 Dec 2006

I just tried phoning them, on their website the number is '0844 736 0440'

When I try and call it all I get is 'this number has not been recognised'

wtf?

me1982 11:18 01 Dec 2006

I also just noticed there tech support isnt open on a weekend, so what happens if my comp goes wrong after 6pm on a Friday I have to wait all weekend?

This isnt looking good, I cant even ring them up to speak to them as the number wont work!

freaky 11:34 01 Dec 2006

I think you are anticipating problems that may never occur.

I have owned a Mesh for almost 2 years and it has been faultless. It is extremely well made with high quality components.

As regards " I also just noticed there tech support isnt open on a weekend, so what happens if my comp goes wrong after 6pm on a Friday I have to wait all weekend?

I don't think you will find any of the PC suppliers will offer assistance over weekends, but if you should have a problem then you can always seek help on this Forum

me1982 11:41 01 Dec 2006

Thats true Freaky about anticipating, but I am reading so many bad stories can you blame me?

And Davey has just replied to my email, that was very quick so maybe I can deal directly through him if something does happen as he seems helpful and quick to reply.

Its just a lot of money has been spent, I even read one review where Mesh didnt send out any of the drivers for the stuff, do they not come pre installed so the comp is ready to go?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?