HP's UK site is daft

snowy30 20:55 01 Feb 2007

I been having trouble with my HP Photosmart 2570 all-in-one printer, it has trouble of picking the paper up.

Now, on the US version of HP's site it describes what causes the problem and how to solve to it. The reason for this is due to paper dirt on the rollers that picks the paper up, and how to clean them. In order to clean the rollers a green paper feed tray needs to be installed in the printer click here

But on the UK version of the site it fails to give any such details.

snowy30 20:56 01 Feb 2007

How or where can I get hold of such a tray?

FatboySlim71 23:26 01 Feb 2007

I think I may have found some on here.

click here

click here

FatboySlim71 23:28 01 Feb 2007

It may be an idea to email HP USA version and ask them if they will ship to the UK.

snowy30 01:22 02 Feb 2007

I contacted the HP USA version via online chat-support last night, and they say its best I get in touch with the UK site after they tried unsuccessfully searching for a place.

So I emailed the UK site and they replied giving me a phone number.

Thank you for the links.

aitch2 12:34 02 Feb 2007

Just to confirm your thoughts. I had the same problem with the HPMFD 3210. Finally got a repsonse from HP and they sent me the paper feed cleaning kit foc. Tried it and now everything OK, with no further problems.

snowy30 16:52 02 Feb 2007

I contacted HP UK just now and they say they don't sell such a tray for the printer above

snowy30 18:49 02 Feb 2007

It would be easier for the consumer if HP include certain cleaning kits with their machines, by right. They must know these problems will occur some time later on after the consumer has bought one of their products.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?