How to get Savastore to reply to e-mails

howard63 12:18 09 Apr 2006

If you phone Savastore they claim that their preferred method of contact is by e-mail. I have sent 2 e-mails which have so far not been replied to, the first, last Monday. So does anyone know a way of getting them to reply. Their ordering system is very good as long as the items ordered are in stock but any other contact is very hard work.

Forum Editor 12:56 09 Apr 2006

so I'll move it across.

spuds 13:06 09 Apr 2006

You appear to be another casualty of Savastores response procedures. A Mr Hills of Savastore seemed to give the impression that he would get involved on these matter, but so far very little appears to have been done. Just keep trying. If its a purchase that you want to make, then perhaps consideration elsewhere may bear fruit quicker.

If its a problem, that you want to share, then perhaps discussing in the forum may help.

howard63 14:03 09 Apr 2006

Thanks spuds I have a suspected motherboard failure and have asked them a couple of questions before returning it. A simple reply could possibly save a lot of fuss. Incidently they previously made me pay to return a faulty dvd drive although the distance selling regs etc., state that the consumer should be reimbursed to return faulty goods.

howard63 15:07 21 Apr 2006

so far no reply to e-mails I have purchased another mobo from them and all is working well I am now waiting for a return no. for the faulty one. I shall definately look very carefully before ordering anything else from them. The second mobo was ordered at 3p.m. and received at 10 a.m. the next morning. It is a great shame that such a brilliant supply is destroyed by the admin and backup.

spuds 16:14 21 Apr 2006

When you purchase something new, its money in the till. Having to deal in returns, responses and replacements, its money out of the till ;o).

961 18:57 21 Apr 2006

Next time use Novatech

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?