hmv.co.uk order

wolfie3000 19:03 01 Jun 2007

Iv ordered a sony psp and a few games and bits for it,
I had an e-mail from them today saying that

Just a quick e-mail to let you know we've despatched the following items in your order no ********, on: 2007-06-01

Does this mean that the order will arrive in seperate deliveries?

Say one bit on a monday another on tuesday and so on.

I was expecting them to deliver the whole lot in one delivery as i placed the whole order in the same go.

Stuartli 19:36 01 Jun 2007

If they come from different suppliers then some items may well be dispatched separately - however the delivery charge should be the same.

spuds 23:37 01 Jun 2007

If it gives individual items, then expect those to arrive and the rest may possibly follow due to stock distribution levels. If the email appears to suggests 'all' then see what arrives.

Most of the companies that I deal with, give particular information as to what they are sending. Also some companies provide tracking facilities, which you can track on-line.

blanco 17:25 02 Jun 2007

I know that they use the Channel Isles for CDs and DVDs and these always come as separate items to ensure that duty limits are not exceeded.

This may well be the case for games as well.

wolfie3000 18:57 02 Jun 2007

Well hopefully the bits of kit will be here soon, im hoping for monday or tuesday.

I think they mentioned about the isle of whight or something like that which is kinda close to me,

Lets hope it all comes soon.

wolfie3000 12:35 05 Jun 2007

Well the psp turned up today with the data cable and one game,
Just have to wait for the rest :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?