High Praise for Aria and Scan

RenegadeCarpark 15:05 26 Jul 2010

Hello,

Just wanted to let people know that if you're looking to build or upgrade your PC, then I can wholeheartedly recommend both Aria PC and Scan for their excellent service.

I recently described the system I was building on the Absolute Beginners forum and finally ordered all the 'bitz' on Friday afternoon. It is now Monday and everything has arrived - none of it missing, damaged or swapped out - and all of it properly packaged.

I am amazed as almost everything I've ordered online previously has been delayed / out of stock / non-existant and it is rare for me to have a problem free computery based shopping experience.

Both Aria and Scan had the cheapest prices on the net for what I was looking for and were very easy to deal with, so if you've never checked them out, please do.

If I were a tin of potatoes, I'd be a Happy Shopper.

Cheers.

spuds 15:54 26 Jul 2010

They are two companies often recommended by other forum users. Great to hear that they are still upto expectations.

Hope all goes well on the build.

birdface 23:39 26 Jul 2010

Some bad reviews here and not so good elsewhere either.
maybe I have the wrong company though.

click here

birdface 23:47 26 Jul 2010

Some good and bad ones here.

click here

I am Spartacus 00:18 27 Jul 2010

I've been using Scan for a while now (ever since I qualified for free postage on orders over £20) and they've been great at next day deliveries. Prices are usually pretty competitive too.

RenegadeCarpark 00:36 27 Jul 2010

Wow, just read those Aria reviews that buteman linked too - I don't know what to say. My experience with them has been nothing short of exemplary, maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

I'll be putting together my machine on Wednesday - don't have time at present - and we'll see if everything works.

If it does, then I will back on here praising both Aria and Scan once more.

Wish me luck!

I am Spartacus 12:44 27 Jul 2010

Just read the bad reviews for Novatech click here They're one of the better companies so it's probably true that more people take the time to post a bad review than a good one.

birdface 13:23 27 Jul 2010

I am usually quite happy with most purchases but don't leave any good reviews.
If I am not happy then they are more likely to get a bad review.
So I agree with you that most folk would post a bad review than a good one.
After reading RenegadeCarpark glowing report I had to have a look see how good the company was.
I must admit the reviews were bad and would probably have put me off.
I usually play safe and use e-buyer or amazon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?