Hi guys, i need a gaming pc help please

User-3D04C183-FD2E-499E-AA2BEBCA3F7B7B3A 21:58 07 Feb 2008

So hello everybody i have just joined pcadvisor mu names Zack Clibbens im just coming up on 15 and i desperatly need a new pc, when i say desperate i really do mean it hehe. Right like i said its my birthday in around 3 weeks, working it out i will have around well minimum 520 pounds and around maximum 620 pounds but it could be in that range really as you will know depends on the money i can get. So really what i need is:

Fast like running multiple tasks at once also whilsts on games like Flight simulator

The main reason is it needs to be brilliant for games thats the only reason i am getting it to be honest, so needs to look good and mainly no lagging, or it will make me smash it up, only joking.

so really thats what i need a fast pc and for games.

Also i would like it to last as long as it can as i wouldnt be upgrading it soon i dont think. I really dont hardly know anything really about the insides of a pc so bare with me here please, and i do not need a screen or anything really. Another thing unfortunatly it will use more cash up but it does need to be prebuilt no matter how easy they are to put together i wouldnt be able to do it and i probably would muck it up. Just thinking if i need anything else, oh yes it will obviously have to be a trusted site that i get ot off. So thanks for taking the time to read this i appreciate it and if you could please help me out by maybe prebuilding a pc for me on a website and posting a link or anything will be much appreciated. So once again thanks and hopefully we might sort something out :).
Regards Zack Clibbens

MAT ALAN 22:06 07 Feb 2008

click here

if i had the money...

whooo that would be really pushing the boat hehe but is that like an ultimate?? so is the duo processor better than the quad i thought the quad was like better and faster remember i dont know alot mate

MAT ALAN 22:14 07 Feb 2008

Probably wouldn't notice the diferance, and don't forget you have a price range...

click here

select desktops in the link and look at the full range..

click here

Another online seller i would recommend, (bought my tower from here)

MAT ALAN 22:16 07 Feb 2008

OOOPS!!! nearly forgot, welcome to PCA....

thank you, i appreciate but when you say click desktops and look i would pick any pc mate that was in price range also i need the pc to come complete if you know what i mean i dont want to be adding anything

MAT ALAN 22:21 07 Feb 2008

the only thing you need to add is the O/S of your choice, most online retailers will do it this way ...

ok well i have had a look at these links they both look good will the fact of having 2 graphics card make a big difference?

shellship 22:25 07 Feb 2008

Surprised no one has yet mentioned Cougar click here

Don't know why this has not come up as a link - sorry.

shellship 22:25 07 Feb 2008

Yes it did.

citadel 22:28 07 Feb 2008

dell xps 420 it's got a quad and a 8800gt you need £649 though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?