Hewlett Packard

Bartlet 12:26 26 Feb 2007

Hey,

DHL collected my new Pavilion for repair on January 12th. After enquiring as to the status of repair on Feb. 5th, I was told that by the HP Rep/Service Source Rep. that the notebook was not in their system and that it must not have been delivered. I got back on to DHL and was given evidence that it was delivered (Feb. 7th).

Got back on to HP and it took Service Source (SS) until Feb 12. to find my notebook. By Feb. 20th, SS had only received the parts needed for my notebook. They still won't advise me of an estimated date of return.

I was told that my notebook would be repaired and returned within 8-10 working days. Nearly 7 weeks on, I'm still waiting.

Am I covered by any legislation that would hurry SS/HP up and get my notebook back to me!

spuds 15:38 26 Feb 2007

You could get consumer advice from click here

If you paid by credit card, then trying contacting your card provider and ask them to assist you.

PalaeoBill 17:31 26 Feb 2007

Write to the MD
click here

It worked for me.

RicScott 17:45 26 Feb 2007

If you purchased the HP from a PCW/Currys or Dixons on-line store and it's still in first year warranty, you will be entitled to a 28 day exchange if it was booked through them or TheTechGuys.

Bartlet 17:54 26 Feb 2007

I purchased it in November in a High Street Retailer.

Bartlet 09:04 05 Mar 2007

8 Weeks to the day of my first contact with HP, my notebook was returned, short the Remote Control and with a few scratches, but it's back now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?