Help! Mesh refund

Sophie_w 18:34 11 Jul 2006

Hi,

I have problem in refund a imperfect Mesh PC. Basically, the PC I ordered has a few prblems:

1 Disk boot failure once. However, after I restarted a few times, it recovered on it's own.

2 Constant harsh noise from inside the case. I figured might be the hard disk.

3 'Dead pixel' (not sure if it's the right term) on the monitor screen.

4 Power cable very loose for both monitor and case.

5 Used mouse. Very obvious scratch in the bottom side of the mouse. (I've never used this mouse)

Conserning the poor quarlity might cause more prolem in the future, I decide to refund the whole PC.

Mesh contacted me today. They first say they can exchange it to another new system. When refused, he then says they won't make any refund unless there's hardware problem such as boot failure. If there's no hardware problem, they can only make the refund when the PC is in an unused condition. When they say unuse, it means I can't even switch on the PC. But, if I don't switch on the pc, how can I know whether it's in a good condition or not.

I really am shocked. When I made the order, their sales man said I can return it if I'm not happy with the quality.

Does anybody here know what should I do? Many thanks.

SG Atlantis® 18:49 11 Jul 2006

click here

why start a new thread. How long have you had the machine?

spuds 18:55 11 Jul 2006

You already have another thread on the same subject, which you have now ticked click here Best to stick to one thread, otherwise people will get confused.

Sophie_w 18:55 11 Jul 2006

Because I wrongly ticked the 'resolved' button in the first thread. Then I worried maybe nobody else will answer any more in that thread. Sorry.

Forum Editor 20:08 11 Jul 2006

please post any further comments in the original thread, which is on the link posted above by SG Atlantis®

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?