GRID for PC,any good

iqs 20:21 07 Jun 2008

Hello,Has anyone bought GRID for the PC yet,is it any good.
I'm new to PC games,so what controls does the game use,mouse,joypad,keyboard,and which works best?.Cheers

megapack 19:46 10 Jun 2008

Iqs

I would say as long as your PC is under a year old, and is of a high end spec, then Grid should play without any issues. I brought the gsme on the day it was released, and have been very impressed by the graphics. You can use the keyboard, but I use a logitech Momo steering wheel, which I purchased a couple of years ago, which makes the game far better in my opinion.

What I suggest you do first, is download and try out the demo of the game, before purchasing the full title.

iqs 21:57 10 Jun 2008

megapack for you help.I will do as you suggest and download the demo,cheers

Esc4p3 08:42 11 Jun 2008

Downloaded and installed the demo a couple of nights ago, really impressed. I also have Dirt by Codemasters and it is similar but on-road rather than off-road. Graphics ran fine on my PC, I think I will be buying the game (but I am fairly easy to please :-) )

I used an xBox 360 controller on my Vista machine and the demo recognised it on setup.

iqs 19:10 11 Jun 2008

Esc4p3,cheers for the help.

belfman 21:59 11 Jun 2008

I have a thread running in the gamesroom...

I wasn't impressed with this racer. Handling is all off - graphics look plastic with lego men.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?