Great service from suppliers

petermontague 23:32 22 Mar 2005

It is nice to be able to say something in these forums that isn't a complaint.As far as I am concerned if you get bad service you must complain and keep on until the problem is resolved. So it is only fair to give credit when you get good service from a supplier.
After some bad experiences I decided I would build my own p.c and after reading up on everything, including recomendations (and criticisms) in these forums I decided to order parts from Crucial, E-Buyer, Amazon and Savastore.
I started ordering on-line very late friday afternoon and didn't place the last order until late evening.
Crucial delivery arrived monday morning which considering I live in the wilds of Cornwall is pretty outstanding (credit too to Royal Mail for this one)
Savastore and E-Buyer deliveries came lunchtime tuesday.
All deliveries well packaged and complete and all companies kept me informed by e-mail of what was happening.The last order I placed was with Amazon and is scheduled for tomorrow wednesday.What more can I say, fantastic service all round. I had never dealt with any of these before, but certainly will in future.
I know you can argue that the mark of quality in service shows itself when things go wrong and how well the company sorts it out, but up to now I can't fault any of these suppliers. Well, there was on minor hiccup with Savastore (XFX 6800GT suposed to come with Doom3 and didn't)have e-mailed them so will see what happens with this.
But all in all I'm feeling pretty pleased.

Kate B 12:40 25 Mar 2005

phwoar, Doom3 on that card should rock!! enjoy!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Photo Editing Software for iPad

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comparatif : quelle est la meilleure batterie externe 2017 ?