Good Support From Serif

Input Overload 20:33 01 Mar 2010

I upgraded last week to Serif PagePlus X 4 which arrived today. I had problems installing with a Windows Install error code. Despite searching the net I had no solution & in the end contacted Serif. We went through quite a few ideas (over half hour) & in the end he mailed me a command line to install which worked perfectly.

The people I spoke to were polite throughout & the tech had no intentions of letting me go until the issue was resolved. Well done Serif & thanks for the kind help I received!

Paul

Input Overload 12:29 02 Mar 2010

Resolved so I can tick Resolved ;-)

Input Overload 22:42 02 Mar 2010

To add to yesterday I had an issue with a piece of other software I bought with the bundle. I rang them I must say I was less than pleased. They fully compensated me, I can't say how but I have never had such good service from anyone before.

I know this looks like spam but I've been a member of this forum for some years & have had nothing whatever either in the past or now with the Serif company either in the UK or USA.

Simsy 07:27 03 Mar 2010

has also always been very good. I've dealt with them regarding buth purchase prices and refunds and always been satisfied.

Regards

Simsy

HondaMan 14:22 03 Mar 2010

An excellent comppany to deal with, I have most of their mainstream software

spuds 16:25 03 Mar 2010

I like them, because they keep sending me promo voucher codes and special offers :O))

Input Overload 16:59 05 Mar 2010

spuds - Likewise!

chub_tor 17:48 05 Mar 2010

I stick to one rule with Serif and that is to always buy the version before the latest and you can usually tell that they are about to bring out a new version by a huge price drop on the existing one. That way for somewhere between £10 and £30 you get great software at a low price. Of course you do have to turn a deaf ear to their persistent claims as to why you should buy the latest version but that is "literally" a small price to pay.

Input Overload 18:00 05 Mar 2010

I got a cracking deal with the latest PagePlus X 4. After saying I would have to think about it etc, I came out of the transaction very happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires