a good service thread for once

Harpur 20:24 07 Mar 2006

i'm happy to say that i want to post a good thread about customer service from an online retailer. i ordered a system build from aria and when received the case front was broken off. when c/s was phoned the guy at the other end told me i would have one within 1-2 days and the broken case would be uplifted at the same time. 1 week later there was no sign. i phoned them up waiting for allt the different excuses but all the hold up was a confirmation of the delivery address. aria had been trying to contact me for that week but as i moved house in december they were dialling my old number. i was promised a new case within the 2 days. next day i had a new case delivered and the old one lifted.

so there you have it folks good c/s from a reputable company

Well done Aria!!!

Stuartli 23:18 07 Mar 2006

That's good to hear.

However, remember that most people only complain about poor after sales service - they very rarely do as you have and extend praise where it is due.

Forum Editor 23:42 07 Mar 2006

about good customer service from an online supplier; such companies deserve the publicity you've given Aria.

Stuartli 13:17 08 Mar 2006

But it's not always plain sailint it seems:

click here

Harpur 19:07 08 Mar 2006

actually my contribution to that thread refers to this thread and the phone call was the one i referred to that resolved this rma quickly and painlessly. by the way it wasn't a long phone call i got through to a voice within 60 secs and off the phone in less than 5 mins!

Stuartli 23:01 08 Mar 2006

It wasn't actually yours I was thinking of at the time...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?