Good Service from Battery Force

terryr48 00:08 01 Jun 2005

I was looking for a spare battery for my sony camcorder, I e-mailed click here at 10.30am on Fri, I recieved a reply by 11.15am, placed my order at 2.30pm recieved an e-mail complete with royal mail tracking no saying it had been despatched at 3.40pm. It arrived at 11.05am today complete with a free pack of AA batteries and a 5% discount voucher off my next order. bearing in mind it was a bank holiday weekend I think this was top class service and will certainly be using them again.

[email protected]@ 00:37 01 Jun 2005

Wanted a battery for my Sanyo camcorder and thought I would never find one for my 10 year old model but Battery Force came up trumps.As you say *top class service*.

spuds 18:23 01 Jun 2005

It's good when you get first rate customer service, if only others could follow this simple route.

Here is another company that have a wide range of batteries and components, and delivery is good. click here

researcher 19:46 01 Jun 2005

I have used this company several times, excelent service, quick and you forgot to mention the free chocky - or is that just me?

terryr48 19:52 01 Jun 2005

no my daughter snaffled the free choc!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires