Givaway Of The Day - The Cleaner

Input Overload 11:06 12 Feb 2010

A well respected Anti-Malware program that mainly looks for Trojans it's free just for today.

click here

OTT_B 11:52 12 Feb 2010

Interesting that dottech.org gives it a thumbs down 'rejected'. For free, it's probably worth getting, but certainly not worth paying for, in my opinion.

But then for anyone who sits on the 'paranoid' end of the 'are you concerned about malware' scale could well like it.

Input Overload 12:03 12 Feb 2010

I bought it a few years ago but I found it got expensive for what it did.

spuds 15:58 12 Feb 2010

The problem with 'Giveaway Of The Day', is that most if not all 'Giveaways' are time loaded, with the requirement of purchase after a trial period. Before downloading, its best to read the subscriber reviews, because some reviewers direct you to very similar or better programs, that are truly free or less expensive.

rdave13 16:26 12 Feb 2010

Not sure I agree with you there. You can download and 'unlock' these programs to your PC and they will run for the duration. You cannot transfer them to another PC and if you reinstall the OS you lose them. Otherwise they are not a trial or time limited.
That's what I found on a few I've used.

rdave13 16:28 12 Feb 2010

PS, the 'time limited' offer relates to the time the program is downloadable.

Input Overload 17:04 12 Feb 2010

spuds, it's a full version with no time limitations. I almost bought this program last week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?