Ginger6.Com

Mike D 07:49 29 Mar 2011

Last week I received a new system from this company, which was a new one to me but they have had some good reviews on the Trust Pilot site. Well now they have a good review here. From the time of ordering the contacts with them were prompt and professional. They picked up an error in my order details and rang me straight away to correct it. When the system arrived (5 days later) I had a "silly tart" moment and thought I had a faulty system (which I didn't, it was the operator!), the response was rapid and polite and reassures me for the future should I have a real problem.

Well done Ginger6!

birdface 09:05 29 Mar 2011

Well I must admit I have never heard of them before so though that I would have a look at some customer reviews.
I must admit having a look at them I wondered if the company was writing them themselves.
Never seen a company getting so many 5 star reviews.

click here

Kevscar1 10:12 29 Mar 2011

According to Companies House they've been around since 11/02 so seem t be a quite solid company.

Jameslayer 13:08 29 Mar 2011

opps when they updated priced failed to change the product description.

Order any of these Base Units before 4pm for next working day delivery.

Fantastic starter system – The G6 ND350 is a cracking home or office PC, supplied with powerful AMD dual core processor, 4GB of memory and large 500GB hard disk, it’s a steal priced £329.00

Actual price is 336.

Proclaimer 16:15 29 Mar 2011

I have used them as well. They are great.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?