gaming pc chillblast

  alahind 00:05 03 Jan 2010
Locked

i am looking for a good spec gaming pc , hopefully with a 5850 card .maybe a monitor too been looking at mesh ,chillblast and pc specialist. esh have poor reviews .has anyone any experience of others

  erkmatrix 13:13 04 Jan 2010

Do Chillblast have bad reviews, I never saw any bad things for them when I was looking around at PC retailers.

Cougar Extreme come pretty much recommended and I was happy with their customer service, try their site and see what you think.

  alahind 21:14 04 Jan 2010

that was typing error lol . its mesh whoo have the poor reviews, never heard anything good or bad about chillblast

  rts2 17:27 05 Jan 2010

I am in the same position as alahind, wanting to buy a new top spec PC but uncertain where to place my business. Have read poor reviews of Mesh, Chillblast and PCSpecialists - so what about Dell?? Is it just the 5% of customers who are unhappy with their new PC who post adverse reviews in forums - with the other 95% of satisfied customers remaining silent?

When computer mags like PC Advisor review new systems and recommend them, do they take customer service into account?

  Rob Gibson 08:46 07 Jan 2010

Bought my last PC from Chillblast 18 months ago. Good service, and good telephone help. Monitor was faulty, but they sent an advanced replacement next day and arranged pick-up of faulty unit.

  GaT7 10:45 07 Jan 2010

"When computer mags like PC Advisor review new systems and recommend them, do they take customer service into account?"

No, how can they?

A lengthy discussion about it in this thread click here. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?