Full credit to Serif

bluto1 19:33 15 May 2007

I recently bought an item from Serif, and found it to be incompatible so I rang and asked for a returns number. The chap I spoke to said for me to keep the item and he`d arrange a £9.95 credit to my account. Well done Serif.

QinesiQ 22:36 15 May 2007

I phoned to register some software and got an offer for pageplus x2 (latest) for £45 (£99 on web) and they threw in photoplus 10 (11 is latest but will be more than fine for me)+ album thingie 4. 60 day money back trial if not satisfied. Arrived super quick.

still not installed it yet as I’ve been too busy but I’m sure I will have hours of fun - I mean playing with it not installing it!

bfoc 23:30 15 May 2007

I have a fair bit of Serif software and have found them excellent to deal with.

When, some years ago, I was sent some software, as part of a bundle, that didn't work I was given a refund and allowed to keep the rest of the software.

When I changed machines and needed to re-register my software that was not a problem and when I asked about having a copy on my laptop I was given a registration number for that as well.

Yes, they do phone me up and try to sell me their latest releases, but if I say I'm busy they always apologise and ring off immediately without question.

They give the impression that they want to keep you as a long term customer and will do what they can to keep your business. I wish more companies did that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?