FREE DVD Echo Download at..

rickf 21:05 07 Aug 2003

click here. It came with my weekly newsletter so I assume its in the download section. I saw this prog, on the web some months ago and nearly bought it-now I have it for free.

trinity 21:25 07 Aug 2003

Thank you :)

Stuartli 18:15 10 Aug 2003

It's in Special Offers...

powerless 21:45 10 Aug 2003

click here

DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN DELIVERING THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE RETURN LATER AND THE PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD.

...and the caps lock is off!

Stuartli 23:06 10 Aug 2003

Bet you didn't realise just what effect your thread would have had....:-)

rickf 00:05 11 Aug 2003

I downloaded mine when I got the email from novatech. I am sure new serial numbers will be generated as they promised on the site and the dowmload will be available again.

tenaka 10:20 11 Aug 2003

Dvd Echo ?

tenaka 10:23 11 Aug 2003

ah, seems my fingers working faster than my brain this morning

Stuartli 13:05 11 Aug 2003

ah, seems my fingers working faster than my brain this morning

...:-)

Smiler 18:34 11 Aug 2003

I went to the site filled everything in did the download and ended up with a file named "RTAcgi" it is 105bytes. Not 18.8MB I was expecting. I have received an e-mail with a serial number but it's no good without the program?

Forum Editor 18:52 11 Aug 2003

how easy it is to get thousands of people to supply you with their personal contact information - just offer something for nothing.

Many people will not tick the tiny box saying they don't want to be contacted by the manufacturer, because in their haste to download they won't even notice it, and even those who do are likely to receive all kinds of mail from all kinds of companies anyway - the manufacturer is outside the EU and isn't bound by any data protection, so may decide to sell the database to others.

It's been around forever, but the saying is as true today as it ever was "There's no such thing as a free lunch".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017