Free cover mount cd - I've lost it!!!!!!

eris 18:03 14 Sep 2008

I wonder if anyone could help me. A few months ago there was a free cd with video conversion software that was given away on the front of a computer mag (I do remember the cd cover was mainly dark blue). I put the disc somewhere safe and now I can't find it or the mag so I can't even order a back copy. Could anyone provide me with any information with regard to this.

Thanks

rdave13 18:12 14 Sep 2008

Hercule Poirot will have some difficulty with this one I believe. Still, one never knows with PCA forum members, one might come up with the elusive answer!

chub_tor 19:40 14 Sep 2008

Can't help with the magazine but click here is a download site for free video conversion software.

mark2 20:17 14 Sep 2008

magix movie edit pro from July, issue number 156 ?

if so it's sat beside me here. Not sure why it's not been filed lol. you're welcome to use the yellow envelope if it is the one you're after.

eris 13:05 19 Sep 2008

I think this disc must have been from another mag. However I have downloaded the free video conversion software and it's just the ticket. Thanks for all your help :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Interview: Camille Walala on her giant 3D installation inspired by childhood funfair visits

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Où regarder le British Open 2017 ?