Floor Cleaner/Polisher

  johnincrete 14:37 11 May 2009

I can't Google cus I don't know what they are called!!!
The things are a bit like an upright hoover but at the bottom they have rotating brushes.
Here in Crete we have marble tiles floors & it is very difficult to keep them smear free with mops etc. I've only seen industrial size ones here used in supermarkets so I may have to import one.

  GANDALF <|:-)> 15:09 11 May 2009

click here by a strange quirk of language, they are called 'floor polishers'. Type that into Google and you will find many more. The Karcher is very good though.


  johnincrete 03:59 12 May 2009

Many thanks. I can't believe that I never tried Floor Polisher but there you go!
The link to Screwfix reminded me of when I enjoyed their catalogue arriving in the post and the many good purchases I made. I'm going to enjoy browsing & ordering!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?