First day of the week?

Simsy 15:24 17 Jul 2007

I'm sure that for most folk the first day of the week is Monday, and for many it may be Sunday...

However I reaaly need to locate a diary that is configured with Saturday as the first day of the week.

Anyone come across one, and can point me in the right direction?

I'm not having much luck with Google!

Regards,

Simsy

Al94 15:40 17 Jul 2007

The calendar in Outlook 2003 can be configured any way you want including staring the week on a Saturday

Simsy 15:50 17 Jul 2007

I should have make it clear that it's a "real", not "virtual" diary I'm talking about... something I can write in and put in my pocket!

Regards,

Simsy

Pine Man 16:24 17 Jul 2007

'it's a "real", not "virtual" diary I'm talking about... something I can write in and put in my pocket!'

You mean ....with a pen!

robbiepaul79 16:26 17 Jul 2007

haha made me laugh anyway

Simsy 16:27 17 Jul 2007

pencil.

EGT we call it;
Eraseable Graphite Technology!

Regards,

Simsy

puma22 19:37 17 Jul 2007

something for the pocket? How about a palm? I have a tungsten t3 (replaced by the TX) and there is an option to have any day as the start of the week day.

Simsy 19:45 17 Jul 2007

but no...

My work is completely based around weeks starting on Saturdays. The whole infrastructure revolves around it. Loads of us do shiftwork and forever have changing shifts. We need to WRITE them down. For some reason, so it seems, we are no longer going to be provided with diaries that accomodate this slightly unusual need, so I'm trying, (in vain) to source some.

Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

Al94 20:16 17 Jul 2007

A couple of suggestions, contact them to see if they can help

click here

click here

Simsy 22:01 17 Jul 2007

and a couple of others...

I'm happy to take any other suggestions!

Regards,

Simsy

spuds 22:28 17 Jul 2007

Perhaps not of help, but I believe there is a mainly Afro Caribbean peoples supported religion that as churches and meeting halls in most large cities, that use Friday as their religious day, and Saturday as the first day of the week.

Perhaps seeking information in that quarter may provide an answer regarding calenders.Only a guess though!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?