First class service from Misco

g0nvs 19:08 10 Dec 2007

Ordered a new Monitor Saturday night 10.30 PM via the online sales.Monitor arrives at 8.30 AM today. Now that is first class service. Well done Misco.

Forum Editor 22:50 10 Dec 2007

and an indication of things to come. The online retailing industry is going to get its act together with regard to deliveries, and not before time.

By the end of next year all major retailers should be asking us which day we want our goods delivered, and whether we want them in the morning or the afternoon. The industry has realised that it's letting itself down over deliveries, and that we, the consumers aren't going to put up with parcels of expensive goods left out on a rainswept driveway all day, or couriers who simply don't turn up.

wiz-king 14:43 11 Dec 2007

I had the same problem with Misco - ordered a printer and it arrived next day even though I had requested 3 day service! Hadn't even had time to make room on the desk.

aquatarkus 06:32 12 Dec 2007

I always use Misco for the IT stuff i have to buy for work and also for my stuff at home. Never a problem with them, always next day service for the work stuff and very helpfull staff.
Always recomend them to friends. a lot lot better than a certain high street company we all know and loath

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017